NGDX puts an end to isolated solutions. From now on, you can communicate legally with whomever you want, from lawyer to hospital, from hospital to insurance company. And from any device of your choice.
- Interoperability: send and receive documents independently of the device
- End-to-end communication
- The transmission of the document does not start until the receiving machine is ready.
- The document is transmitted in its original form, with all formatting, photos, etc.
- The users receive a transmission confirmation including date and time of transmission.
- Hybrid encryption: NGDX uses two methods for encryption
- Document exchange is legally secure, and, with the blockchain option, even audit-proof
Read more examples below of how players in the healthcare sector benefit from NGDX.
Imagine an emergency room in a hospital: A cyclist has been involved in a car accident. The arm is more complicated broken than the surgeon could have guessed at first glance. The surgery is more expensive than expected. A second opinion of a colleague who specializes in arm fractures would be beneficial. There is also the question of compensation for pain and suffering. A lot of documents with patient-sensitive information have to be sent quickly and legally.
The solution: NGDX! Unlike the eArztbrief, which only doctors can use to communicate with each other, NGDX enables sensitive data to be sent across industries. And at the same time protect the patient's data. This enables quick and easy communication with all parties involved - pharmacies, established colleagues or other hospitals, insurance companies and courts or experts. Everyone can network with each other for the benefit of the patient and in a legally compliant manner.
Since 2016, the E-Health Act has regulated the introduction of digital applications in Germany. The aim is to reduce the flood of paper through a digital workflow in healthcare and to improve patient care. Among other things, the law contains an interoperability directory to improve communication between different IT systems.
With the blockchain option, you also secure yourself: your document exchange becomes tamper-proof. Transactions and data are simply stored in a private or public blockchain. To protect the highly sensitive data, not the data itself, but only unchangeable checksums - so-called hash values - are generated and stored in the blockchain. What is stored once in the blockchain cannot be deleted. It becomes impossible to manipulate documents. You can find out exactly how the blockchain option works here.
...safe and direct. Documents are exchanged directly between sender and receiver (end-to-end). Sending documents does not begin until the receiving device is ready. Once data has been transmitted, the sender receives a transmission confirmation. Documents are exchanged in a legally secure manner using the legally recognized Ferrari fax procedure.
...encryption and tamper-proofing: NGDX combines two encryption methods. Nobody can manipulate or read documents. Who opts for the extension with the Blockchain, creates revision-safe documents. NGDX is compliant to data protection laws.
...secure and direct: documents are exchanged directly between sender and receiver (end-to-end). Transmission of documents starts when the receiving device is ready. Once data has been transmitted, the sender receives a transmission confirmation. Documents are exchanged in a legally secure manner using the legally recognised Ferrari fax procedure.
- DownloadsNext Generation Document Exchange (NGDX)All about the new technology
- DownloadsOfficeMaster Suite 7DXThe software for professional corporate communications; document exchange (NGDX & Fax) and voicemail
- DownloadsOfficeMaster Suite 7DX & DirectSIPConnect OfficeMaster Suite directly and without gateways or middleware to SIP trunks and IP telephone systems. The integrated DirectSIP function makes it easy to exchange documents and faxes via IP.
- DownloadsExchange ConnectorConnector for Microsoft Exchange® and Office365® - Document exchange server and voicemail solution for connection to local Microsoft Exchange infrastructures and Exchange Online.